Every limited company requires a bank account to start trading. We've teamed up with Barclays, Tide, ANNA Money and Cashplus Bank to offer a business bank account with £50-£100 cash back* (excludes CardOne) for UK residents who form their company through one of our company formation packages.
All you need to do is simply select the bank you're interested in when completing your online company registration.
Is your company already incorporated? No problem,
*Terms and conditions apply.
How it works:
4 simple steps!
- The option to choose the business bank account is presented to you during your company registration
- Fill out a contact information form
- Submit your company registration
- Within 2-3 working days, you should be contacted to arrange an appointment to go into your local branch (or submit online/ via an app if applicable).
How to apply
Company not yet set up?
The option to choose a business bank account referral is presented to you during your company registration.
Company already incorporated?
If your company is incorporated (i.e., you have a company number) and you forgot to apply during the online company registration, it's not too late to apply:
- Go to My Companies and click on your company name (login required).
- Click the Apply Now button. You will then need to select your preferred option and fill out your contact details.
Alternatively, you can apply by contacting our customer support. We'll send your details to your preferred bank (if applicable).
If you have a Wholesale/Professional account, there will be an option to select that you are referring your client on their behalf. Please also ensure to enter your client's information and not yours.
Please sign in to leave a comment.