The reason why someone may have significant control in a company can change and therefore the nature of control must be updated with Companies House (and on your PSC register).
How do I change my PSC Nature of Control?
- Go to My Companies (login required) and click on your company name.
- Scroll down to People with Significant Control (PSC) and click Edit next to the appropriate name.
- Scroll down to the Nature of Control section and make sure the Change box is ticked to begin selecting your new/ additional nature of control.
- Select "all" nature of controls that are relevant and click Submit Changes
- This will be submitted to Companies House and should be updated within roughly 3 working hours (subject to the workload at Companies House).
N.B. You should also make sure this information is updated within your PSC Register.
If you would like to see a list of the different options available to select for a Person with Significant Control's (PSCs) nature of control, please see this article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.